Senior Data Analyst - Healthcare Supply Chain
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, honest and hardworking Data Analyst to help us accomplish our mission to provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and timely healthcare information, starting with the healthcare supply chain. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Symmetric Health Solutions is the right next step in your career.
This role is responsible for:
- Become an expert in the analysis of Symmetric Health Solutions databases, and usage of the Symmetric Health Solutions web application.
- Support founding team with solution delivery into prospect account base.
- Partner with founding team to plan, prepare and execute on strategic implementations in complex hospital supply chains.
- Quickly and iteratively cleanse customer datasets to ensure the accuracy of analytics efforts.
- Model the financial business case associated with each customer business intelligence opportunity.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and analysis that clearly communicates the actions a customer should take to improve performance.
- Manage all technical aspects of customer data analysis requests, including SQL reporting, Excel, and basic Python.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the product and engineering teams for future product enhancements
- Competitive base compensation
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Company-provided health insurance plans
- Remote-first team, with co-working space stipends
- Close collaboration with our healthcare supply chain experts
- Immediate impact on the roadmap and priorities so you can help define your own agenda
We are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in relevant fields. You have a minimum of 4-6 years working experience in an analytical capacity, with intimate knowledge of supply chain data analysis.
- You have a proven track record of delivering complex data analysis.
- You have the ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives.
- You have the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- You have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in data analytics, data cleansing, and data visualization.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have excellent presentation and creativity skills.
- You are willing to travel on-site if necessary.
Skills that would be nice to have:
- Experience in healthcare supply chain management a plus
- Experience in data engineering a plus
- Experience in NLP a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (sciences, engineering, computer science, etc.)
- US Resident